Friday, February 19, 2010

Life ..that's what happened..

I am sad . Life is a bitch.
You never have what you want, you never like what you have.
And if u like what you have, life takes it away from you very soon.

I don't wanna grow up. My Seniors leaving... passing out of college :(
I cant see myself as the 'SENIOR' in college .
I clearly remember the first day of college, like it was yesterday...
Time Flies. Cut its wings. X-(


Campus Placements in 6 months.
I'll have to work in an OFFICE?
No More Dance practices.. no more fun... or am I being to pessimistic?
Whatever.. I am not looking forward to it..
Realization came today.
Had My last dance practice. LAST. tomorrow we'll be performing for the last time.
I've been there with the society for past 2 years.
And now.. over? no more songs.. lifts... sequences.. props.. FUN??
no more stay-backs...?

Why oh why oh WHY!

I can't recall when was the last time I was HAPPY and content with my life... until 3-4 months ago...

And the phase seems to get over..

I HOPE things aren't that bad ahead..

And the Friends remain...

No comments:

Post a Comment